Re: SQLPlus Worksheet problem

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 07:29:27 +1000

I don't know about it being crap (but then I use server manager for everything, and I'm using 8.1.6!!), but I find that the old 'ctrl+enter' key combination to submit a query doesn't work -exactly as the original poster said, it appears to sit there doing nothing. I have to use the mouse to click the 'lightning bolt' button ('execute').

I thought it was just me!!

Regards
HJR

Opinions expressed are my own, and not those of Oracle Corporation
Oracle DBA Resources:               http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000

"Jeremy Smith" <jeremy.d.smith_at_bigfoot.com> wrote in message

> Yes, the new sql worksheet is crap. I use the one bundled with oracle 7.3,
> it's a lot better
>

> "Dennis" <dennis_at_infoage.com.tw> wrote in message
> > Dear all,
> > There's a problem about SQLPlus Worksheet which is included in
OEM