Re: Installation 8.1.6

From: <gopdiv_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 14:49:00 GMT

Hi ,

    Thanks for the reply boogie. Seems that sybrand has attitude problem , if not intersted in helping others , I would suggest sybrand to not to look at the forums itself , if people doesnt have attitude to help , My advise to sybrand would be to concentrate on the technical portion rather than commenting bad about others.

    I had posted this in the forum to know what is exactly wrong with the dll if I ignore and go ahead and its not that I purposely do this , hope sybrand would understand this and keep this in mind when writing to people rather than hurting them concentrate on "technical only", If not intersted in answering should ignore this website.

Thanks
With kind regards

In article <969735211.28363.0.nnrp-01.d4e46045_at_news.demon.co.uk>,   "Boogie" <boogie_at_boogie-the-cat.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> A common problem with the installer, just ignore and note the name of
 the
> DLLs and then copy from the installation media !
>
> Boogie !
> <gopdiv_at_my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8qifrr$uc1
 $1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...
> > Hi,
> >
> > Resending due to lack of response.
> >
> > Thanks
> > With kind regards
> >

> > In article <8qhjb2$mc$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,
> > gopdiv_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I have a question on installation of 8.1.6 , when I try to
 install
> > > the software , I face a strange error saying error writing to file
> > > winnt\system32\olepro32.dll .
> > >
> > > I have tried to do regsvr32 olepro32.dll to register this dll
 and
> > > rebooted the machine ,but still of no use it gives me still the
 same
> > > error as above. Please help me in installing the oracle 8.1.6
 software.
> > > Thanks in advance.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > With kind regards
> > >
> > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > > Before you buy.
> > >

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Sep 24 2000 - 09:49:00 CDT