Installation 8.1.6

From: <gopdiv_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 06:41:40 GMT

Hi all,

     I have a question on installation of 8.1.6 , when I try to install the software , I face a strange error saying error writing to file winnt\system32\olepro32.dll .

    I have tried to do regsvr32 olepro32.dll to register this dll and rebooted the machine ,but still of no use it gives me still the same error as above. Please help me in installing the oracle 8.1.6 software. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
With kind regards

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Sep 23 2000 - 01:41:40 CDT