ORA-01002 on AIX/7.3.4

From: Ullrich Bartels <ullrich.bartels_at_t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:03:58 +0200

Hi,

I'm writing a PL/SQL application for a target system based upon AIX with Oracle 7.3.4 whereas the development system is on Linux with Oracle 8.0.5.

When performing the same job on both systems (identical user images) on AIX I get the message:

        ORA-01002 fetch out of sequence
whereas there is no problem on the Linux side.

Has anyone an idea?

Thx in advance

Ullrich Bartels Received on Fri Sep 22 2000 - 14:03:58 CDT