Re: sqlplus: how to see all clumns

From: Jim Strehlow <jims_at_data911.com>
Date: 22 Sep 2000 18:30:01 GMT

What you describe is what I used to see with dBaseII or VAX Datatrieve. Oracle has SQL*Forms which will display the data in that format.

Why not try a product such as Toad from www.toadsoft.com ? It has a trialware version for the Windows platform (toadfree.zip). You may see users, tables, columns, triggers etc.

Jim Strehlow, jims_at_data911
Data911 - Senior Applications Developer