ORA-02083: database name has illegal character '-'

From: James <jialong.x.xie_at_boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 20:17:58 GMT

I get this message when I try to create a procedure to load data from one database to another. The database names doesn't have character '-'. I searched Oracle metalink but could not find much help. I am looking for any help or hint about this message, or how can we create a procedure (plus job) to regularly load data from one databases to another. Any help will be appreciated. Received on Fri Sep 22 2000 - 15:17:58 CDT