Re: dynamically generated SQL options?

From: Simon Delicato <simdel_at_sqf.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:43:41 +0100

I am doing exactly that at the moment. What you need to do is use the built in package DBMS_SQL which allows you to dynamically change the SQL. More complicated to use than VB - hence I'm reading the newsgroup to find an answer to a related problem.

NB may only work with Oracle 8, I'm not sure.

Hope it helps,

Simon Delicato