Re: Exp and Imp

From: Dave A <dave_and_vanna_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/09/21

EXP/IMP are platform independent. It helps to have the same oracle version, but you can get around this to an extent (it is possible to export v8 to v7 for example if the v8 exp was done targeting v7).

The short answer to your question is yes, it can be done and there shouldn't be any problems.

--
Dave A