Very simple question

From: <pequeberto_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/09/20

Hi all!

I'm trying to write a PL/SQL program using the package UTL_FILE, but I can't open de file (using the function fopen). The problem seems to be the path, because it always jump to the 'INVALID_PATH' exception. Do you have any example of a program that uses this function? I think I've tried all type of strings to change the path: 'D:\', 'D', 'D:/', 'D:\\', '/home', ...

Thanks in advance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Sep 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT