Getting data OUT of Oracle 7.3.2

From: Richard Allard <rallard_at_commserv.ucsb.edu>
Date: 2000/09/20

I need to find a utility that is like SQL Loader for loading data into Oracle, for getting data OUT of Oracle. I would like to pass it an owner/table_name, and have it spit out a tab delimited text file. I've tried writing it in PL/SQL using UTL_FILE, but you wind up having to list specific column names.

Any ideas?

--
Richard Allard, Senior Programmer/Analyst
Communications Services