Re: Oracle Installer does not run right / unable to install orcle 8i on W2k

From: eric <eric_at_codewizarts.com>
Date: 2000/09/20

Hi Frank,
I have administrator rights, at least I use the same user wich has installed Windows 2000.

Finally I have newly setup the System compleatly and now I'm able to install everything.

The problem with the registery : I had this problem with another machine. I guess the problem is caused by the new windows installer. Looks like the selfhealing mechanism does not allow you to delete some registery keys.

Greetings
Eric