Re: Database Architecture or Database Administration?

From: clare <clare_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/09/20

I seem to be seeing more DBA positions that have skills required such as: Logical Design experience, Data Modeling experience, Designer 2000, Familiarity with ERD design tools, object & relational data molding , logical/physical design etc. under their listings. Seems like there's becomming a more broad requirement of skill sets out there needed, that encompass a lot of architecture work as well.

I am curious as well. Is this the wave of the future????