Re: Access --> Oracle ODBC error

From: Oleg Fedorenkov <ofed_at_com2com.ru>
Date: 2000/09/20

Hi,
Try to relink table.
I cant remember exactly the reason, but what character sets on both sides-client and server?
Some national or special symbols could be replaced with '_' sign on client, which seems the same for ODBC.
It might be related with quotation marks, like "Field" that is not the same as FIELD.
I saw it, but I cant remember.

Best wishes,
Oleg Fedorenkov