Re: how to find out what tablespace objects belong in

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 17:22:17 +1000

Packages and procedures are stored in the data dictionary (so you can expect to find them in the SYSTEM tablespace), unless you get into developing them as C external libraries (in 8i, for example)

Regards
HJR

Opinions expressed are my own, and not those of Oracle Corporation
Oracle DBA Resources:               http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000