Re: Tuning tools

From: Darren M. <offroadbiker_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 18:09:21 GMT

We are very impressed with LECCO SQL Expert. It identifies poor SQL by looking at the SGA and by scanning through source code (stored objects, VB, Forms, JAVA, etc.) and extracting SQL. It also identifies all execution plans for the SQL to be tuned, and allows you to test them to find the best one. I believe you can download a trial copy at www.leccotech.com .

-Darren