Re: Oracle 8i Default accounts

From: frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 17:23:01 GMT

YES! Only SYS should have a default TS of SYSTEM, temporary_tablespace TEMP, TMP, temporary_tablespace or whatever you called it. ALL others should hev TEMP, TMP,... (see above) as temporary_tablespace, and USERS, USER, TOOLS, .... as their default tablespace.

And the TEMP tablespace should be marked temporary, too!