Re: Oracle + ODBC Outer Joins + Drivers

From: Mark Tomlinson <marktoml_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 20:11:44 -0400

No, the {OJ } syntax is correct for ODBC (this is the Outer Join escape clause) and is intended to remove db dependant syntax. I suspect that this is a limitation with the driver being used rather than the database. Why use the 3rd party driver for Oracle? If you really must use a 3rd party driver, try the ones from Intersolv (or whomever they have morphed into these days) or perhaps the ones from OpenLink.