Re: Tuning tools

From: Dave A <dave_and_vanna_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 18:59:48 -0500

My company's (SBC) standard is Precise Software. It does a very good job of identify poor SQL, suggesting lower cost alternatives and showing how each SQL is affecting various i/o rates etc.

We also use BMC's Patrol as a monitoring tool, don't have any experience with thier performance tool. And my only experience with Platinum is Autosys(batch scheduling)

--
Dave A