Lock For Primary Key error

From: <tramanat_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 22:44:47 GMT

Hi. Currently, we have a bit of a problem. We have a weblogic application server that is connected to an Oracle server. On this app server, we have an Upload file servlet for uploading files from the client machine. When this is done, this servlet writes some directory information to the database. After this the screen on the browser is refreshed to indicate the new file structure as there has been a file uploaded. Instead of correctly refreshing the screen, the browser seems to hang and the error that is generated is "Lock for Primary Key error". Please help us.

Thanks,

Thiru

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Sep 15 2000 - 17:44:47 CDT