Re: Problem with DBlinks

From: Michael Marsden <michael.marsden_at_247media.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:04:13 +1000

Hi,

This sounds similar to a problem I recently encountered (which is apparently fixed in 8.1.7)
Reference to Note 116541.1 on Metallink.

Try adding the following to your init.ora file and bouncing the DB.

#
#  To solve bug #75713.1
#               Event 10127 disables the use of remote query blocks
#               Event 10176 disables the remote colocated joins
#
event                           = "10127 trace name context forever, level 1
: 10176 trace name
 context forever, level 1"

Cheers,
Michael