Re: Qwest Software - Spotlight

From: Christopher <blueberryjam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Sep 2000 02:23:08 GMT

I've been using the predecessor to Spotlight (Instance Monitor) for about 9 months. It has its quirks, but your better DBAs will figure them out pretty quick. Overall, it has been a great timesaver. I still have my scripts. Spotlight just helps me to narrow down the problems before I pull out my script. Also, if you have any junior DBAs, it allows them to catch problems that would otherwise go undetected.

Support has been great. I would highly recommend it.

-Christopher