Re: memory requirements

From: John Alexander <jalexander_at_summitsoftwaredesign.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 02:25:32 GMT

The more the better, but I have a desktop with 128MB and run Oracle8i and OAS at the same time. I did have to increase the memory page size to 512MB. The hard-drive churns some, but not as much as I would have expected, and the response time is more than adequate as an OAS development and demo platform.

John Alexander
www.SummitSoftwareDesign.com

Erik van Leeuwen <erik_leeuwen_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:8po121$s7c$1_at_news.hccnet.nl...
> Can anybody tell me the memory requirements for Oracle8i running on
 Windows