Re: OPS, Failsafe, Standby...

From: Terry Banicki <banicki_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 03:34:44 GMT

I forgot to mention, We used OFS. We coded our own application, and jumped through the coding hoops to pass the connection to the second node. If you have good NT people that really understand the environment, you can create a stable environment. We have had one 15min failure and one unplanned failover in the last 17 months.
Terry