I want to buy following Oracle DBA Training student books.

From: David <david.cao_at_3web.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:06:08 -0400

Hi,
I want to buy following Oracle DBA Training student books.

  1. Oracle 8 Database Adminstration.
  2. Oracle 8 Backup and Recovery Workshop
  3. Oracle 8 Performance Tuning Workshop.
  4. Oracle 8 Network Adminstration.

If you have these books and want to sell them, Please Call me: 416-228-8116 (Toronto Canada )

Thanks

David Received on Tue Sep 12 2000 - 18:06:08 CDT