Re: Help! Trying to uninstall Oracle Workgroup Server 7.3.4

From: Mario <mario.jaksic_at_zg.tel.hr>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:25:34 +0200

Hi!
You should look a message in this newsgroup with subject "How to COMPLETELY uninstall 8.0.5 on NT 4.0?" by Eoin Gardiner. 07.09.2000. It could help.
Mario.
BTW, you have a problem with old version of Oracle Installer and you should install a new version. You can find it on Metalink site (3.3.1.2.4 ). And, of course, this version of Oracle Server will be unsupported at the end of this year.