Re: Import Access into Oracle

From: Brandon Freitag <newspost_at_friday.htmlplanet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 00:12:45 -0500

Oracle has, I believe, a data migration toolkit which allows various data sources to be migrated to Oracle. Another option, available with 8.1.6, is to use the ODBC Transparent Gateway to set up a link to the Access table. You can then leave the link as is or use it to pull data out of the table and into another (one that you have setup to match the source).