Re: Oracle, DB2/AS400

From: kb <no email>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 00:50:38 GMT

I've used the Oracle AS/400 Gateway for over a year now. It's expensive, but it makes access to the AS/400 data from Oracle easy. Oracle's support of the product is somewhat minimal though. Feel free to email me if you have questions about it. buckatl_at_yahoo.com Received on Mon Sep 11 2000 - 19:50:38 CDT