How to extract console data from oracle.??

From: <kalifat_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 02:27:24 GMT

Hi, How can I configurate oracle to output whatever I want to the log file, and how can I extract data from the console or the log file, I am trying to have an application to monitor the database. please help me. Thanks in advance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Sep 11 2000 - 21:27:24 CDT