Re: Help! Trying to uninstall Oracle Workgroup Server 7.3.4

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 00:22:24 +0200

Apparently you still have the non-Y2k compatible installer. An Y2k compatible version was available on http://technet.oracle.com in the download section for months, they removed it, it is probably available now only on metalink.
You can of course de-install Oracle the rough way, but that would still require you to shutdown your databases and the services and the listener. Looks like you didn't do that.
If you have done that you should able to a) delete the services by using oradim73 -delete -service (this work for the listener too)
b) delete c:\orant
c) delete the hklm\software\oracle tree in the registry and you should be done.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA