Re: Import Access into Oracle

From: Nevin Hahn <nhahn_at_evoke.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 22:40:29 GMT

Hi,

I don't think there is any straight forward way to do this. You would have to generate the SQL to create the tables out of MS Access or write it manually.
Once the tables were created in Oracle then you could use Access and ODBC to insert all the
data from Access into Oracle, table for table.

Nevin Hahn
nhahn_at_evoke.com