Re: SQL Server 7/2000 vs Oracle 8i

From: atl.mediaone <rmycroft_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:29:50 GMT

Yes, but you generally have to wade through a lot of incompetent people before you get an answer - if you get one at all. Based upon my experience out of 10 calls I actually got a correct answer only once. We actually got them to reverse charges in two cases as they had no idea what the real problem was. Basically MS support is my absolute last resort when solving a problem.

Rich