Re: Extent Allocation among Multiple Datafiles ?

From: EnderW <ender29_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 03:23:22 GMT

I might be wrong but I have tried a scenario where I have a single tablespace composed of two different datafiles ( inital and next set to 4K, pctincrease set to 50) It seems to me it grabbed the extents in a round-robin way when I checked the dba_extents. I have tried on a Windows machine so it might not be true when it comes other OS. I am not really certain. Thanks

--
Ender Wiggin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.