Re: Where is the Trace Log?

From: Yong Huang <yhuang_at_indigopool.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 15:59:10 -0500

I don't know about Lynx. But if you installed Oracle following the OFA directory structure, the alert file is in $ORACLE_BASE/admin/yourSID/bdump. User trace files are in udump, core dump files in cdump.

But you may check your OS log files too. I wonder if you have /etc/syslog.conf which tells you the location.

Yong Huang
yhuang_at_indigopool.com