Where is the Trace Log?

From: Robert A. Rosenberg <bob.rosenberg_at_digitscorp.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 15:05:10 -0400

After installing Oracle and setting it to autostart when we rebooted the program no longer comes up. We can not find out why nor do we see any error messages documenting the reason for this failure. When we looked at the location where Alert and Trace logs are supposed to be stored, there were none. What should we be doing to track down the cause so we can get our server up and running?

Thank you. Received on Fri Sep 08 2000 - 14:05:10 CDT