Need Oracle Sql Proxy

From: Giancarlo Solazzo <gcsolazzo_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 22:54:10 GMT

Oracle licenses some SQL proxy code to firewall vendors. I would like to use this code in an internal application (having nothing to do with firewalls) to scan the sql code for naughty behavior.

I have exhausted all of my contacts at Oracle trying to find out about this code. The problem is that the SQL*Net proxy is not a regular product, so (naturally) no one seems to know about it. It almost goes without saying that the folks answering the main numbers also are of no help.

The solution is to find the correct person at Oracle to talk to, whence my plea:
If you can tell me the correct person to talk to at Oracle I would be eternally grateful.

On the same topic, it might also be useful to know if there is a product out there that can act like the database(listener), in the sense of receiving and understanding the sql statements.

Thanks for you help.

GCS Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Sep 08 2000 - 17:54:10 CDT