Looking for IT Professionals within NY/NJ- For Fortune 1000 Companies

From: plop <plop_at_plop.plop>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 22:40:22 -0400

I would love to have the opportunity to work with you. If you are looking to work for top companies such as Merrill Lynch, Dow Jones,Citibank, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan and other top Financial/Brokerage firms, lets work together !

I am looking for strong professionals with stable backgrounds Programmers, DBA's and Developers, QA Testers and System Administrators.

Please email a word attachment of your resume to beautycol_at_lawyer.com I will touch base with you once I review your resume ! Received on Fri Sep 08 2000 - 21:40:22 CDT