Re: Oracle and ( SOLARIS INTEL )

From: Joe Maloney <jrpm_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 12:56:27 GMT

I have not seen a package that is just the client software, which I presume is what you are asking for.

The package for Solaris as a server includes all the client software. You just might have to do a non default installation and choose the client components.

--
Joseph R.P. Maloney, CCP,CSP,CDP
MPiR, Inc.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/