Transportable tablespaces in 8i

From: Ron Scott <rscott_at_visi.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 11:51:27 -0500

Is anybody using the transportable tablespace feature of 8i?

I'm trying to check this feature out, and running into trouble. In fact, trying to execute DBMS_TTS.TRANSPORT_SET_CHECK, I find the DBMS_TTS package undefined. I can find declarations for this package in file dbmsplts.sql in .../rdbms/admin, but no body definitions.
Where would the body of this package be defined, or how do I access this feature?

Was this a feature that needed to be turned in in my long-forgotten Oracle installation procedure?

Ron Scott
rscott_at_visi.com Received on Thu Sep 07 2000 - 11:51:27 CDT