A free table/index reorganization tool for download.

From: Phil <phil_sheu_at_amax.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 18:47:21 GMT

Hi,

I wrote a simple utility that you can generate a reorganization script to move your table/index to another tablespace (or the same tablespace) and compress (merge) it into one extent.

Please go to here to download.
www.geocities.com/hsheu

If you find any bug or need some functions please let me know. thanks! Please send e-mail to : phil_sheu_at_hotmail.com

Phil Sheu Received on Wed Sep 06 2000 - 13:47:21 CDT