Re: Can't Access Enterprise Manager

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 21:47:49 GMT

If this is an NT server and you have an OEM repository database on the machine, NT will try to start the database service before the Management Server service. Often it tries to quickly to start the Management Server service - that is the database has not yet started. Possibly this is the problem.

Van