8.0.5 on RedHat 6.2

From: Garth Krumins <gkrumins_at_intecham.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 15:24:05 +1000

We are in the process of installing Oracle 8.0.5 on RedHat Linux 6.2 however every binary that has been installed coredumps instantly.

I have a feeling this has something to do with the version of GLibC that RedHat 6.2 uses.

Can anybody suggest what I can do here??

Cheers,

Garth Krumins
IT Manager
Intelligent Technologies Received on Wed Sep 06 2000 - 00:24:05 CDT