Re: Error creating designer repository owner schema on 8.1.5 server

From: <sunk_at_focushope.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 17:34:34 GMT

I was hit by this kind of error several months ago when I tried to install Designer 6.0 for NT with backend 8.0.5 for Sun Solaris.

I don't remember a lot about it, but could be one of the following solved the problem:

  1. Increased SGA size(check Designer installation doc for SGA requirement)
  2. Issue "alter system flush shared_pool"
  3. Find the script to create package rmand and run it manually.

HTH In article <39B02ACE.145FF62F_at_online.de>,   no_spam_at_bmlam.de wrote:
> I have an 8.1.5 Oracle server running on Linux and I am trying to get
> some hands-on practice with Designer. The client software could be
> installed without problem. And I follow the instructions in the HTML
> installation for the server side installation. That went smoothly as
> well. However, when I tried to create the repository owner schema from
> Respository Admin Utility, I hit the following errors (popped in a
> dialog):

> RME-02124: Failed to execute SQL statement: create or replace
> package body rmand as
>
> procedure dispatch_query(cid IN number,tid IN number,eid IN number) is
> begin
> -- Element type tcotme...
> if tid = 4811 then
> ciotype_constraint_component.traverse_to_root(cid,eid,true);
> -- Element type abtabt...
> elsif tid = 4814 then
> ciogeneralisation_association.traverse_to_root(cid,eid,true);
> -- Element type lst...
> elsif tid = 4816 then
> ciolob_storage.traverse_to_root(cid,eid,true);
> -- Element type ort...
> elsif tid = 4819 then
> ciooracle_type.traverse_to_root(cid,eid,true);
> -- Element type oot...
> elsif tid = 4820 then
> ciooracle_object_type.traverse_to_root(cid,eid,true);
> -- Element type appcon...
> elsif tid = 4834 then
> cioapp_con_interface.traverse_to_root(cid,eid,true);
> -- Element type itm...
> elsif tid = 4837 then
> ciodatastructure_item.traverse_to_root(cid,eid,true);
> -- Element type dat...
> elsif tid = 4841 then
> ciodatastructure.traverse_to_root(cid,eid,true);
> -- Element type dbu...
> elsif tid = 4856 then
> ciodatabase_user.traverse_to_root(cid,eid,true);
> -- Element type dbugrp...
> elsif tid = 4857 then
> ciodatabase_user_role.traverse_to_root(cid,eid,true);
> -- Element type ccd...
> elsif tid = 4863 then
> ciocluster_column.traverse_to_root(cid,eid,true);
> -- Element type relend...
> elsif tid = 4865 then
> ciorelationship_end.traverse_to_root(cid,eid,true);
> -- Element type vwtab...
> elsif tid = 4866 then
> ciorelation_selection.traverse_to_root(cid,eid,true);
> -- Element type oco...
> elsif tid = 4867 then
> cioconstraint.traverse_to_root(cid,eid,true);
> -- Element type ind...
> elsif tid = 4869 then
> cioindex.traverse_to_root(cid,eid,true);
> -- Element type indcol...
> elsif tid = 4870 then
> cioindex_entry.traverse_to_root(cid,eid,true);
> -- Element type mod...
> elsif tid = 4871 then
> ciomodule.traverse_to_root(cid,eid,true);
> -- Element type modcol...
> elsif tid = 4872 then
> ciomodule_
> RME-02123: Failed to parse SQL statement
> [...]

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Sep 05 2000 - 12:34:34 CDT