Oracle Message Broker

From: Dean Brown <dbrown_at_intersystemsww.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 15:53:00 +0200

Hi,

Anyone out there using Oracle Message Broker ?

Anyone Out there know how to find it in an Oracle 8.1.6 installation ? (I sure as hell can't)

Anyone out there even know what I am talking about ?

If your using JMS (Publish/Subscribe) and your Oracle (AQ JMS) performance is woeful (ie about 1 message per 660ms between publisher and subscriber) then if you have been able to tune Oracle to work LOTS faster..... I would like to hear how you did it.

Cheers

Dean Brown Received on Sun Sep 03 2000 - 08:53:00 CDT