oracle 8 certification

From: Irfan Shahmiri <irfan.shahmiri_at_compaq.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 17:08:19 GMT

I will really appreciate if anyone can tell me the the following information about oracle 8 certification.. I have already checked the oracle education site.

  1. Books/study material. I have not been able to find a book on oracle8. There is one on oracle7 core and oracle 8 upgrade.
  2. Useful websites.
  3. Sample tests.
  4. Any other useful information.

thanks
--irfan Received on Sat Sep 02 2000 - 12:08:19 CDT