Re: Oracle Parallel Server (OPS) on Sun Cluster

From: Orbv <orbv_at_spamfree.softhome.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 10:46:51 +0100

The functionality in CVM (Cluster Volume Manager) has now been added into VxVM 3.0.4, so you _CAN_ use VxVM 3.0.4 with shared disk groups and OPS.

I would guess the problems zuodong run into was either a configuration error (maybe forgetting to create the disk groups as shared?) or a new undocumented feature!

What version of Solaris/SunCluster were you using zuodong?