SQL Server to Oracle question

From: <dannenbring_at_mnr.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 16:40:42 GMT

  I've been using SQL Server for a number of years and now have to convert to Oracle. I've written a number of stored procedures that will populate a local temporary based on various calculations. At the end of the stored procedure I perform a 'select *' to return all of the rows. In Oracle you can only return one row of data. I'm wondering what suggestions people my have on the best way to immitate this in Oracle.

Thanks,

Mike

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Sep 01 2000 - 11:40:42 CDT