Re: What should I install on a Windows 98 computer?

From: Peter <pego99_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 00:44:23 -0400

In article <06889872.6c7a38ef_at_usw-ex0108-062.remarq.com>, catina_h <cnchadleyNOcnSPAM_at_home.com.invalid> wrote:

> If you go to oracle.com, they have a trial version of
> Oracle 8i, for around thirty us$. It has all the
> development tools, and is great for learning SQL, PLSQL
> scripting. It's worth the thirty dollars. They used to
> have a download option (FTP), I'm not sure if they still
> do...
>

> * Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find
related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful

Thanks for the reply but I can't seem to find a way to use the sample databases since I do not know the user names and passwords. I have all the CD's and have installed everything but I am stuck on how to proceed. Any ideas?

Peter Received on Fri Sep 01 2000 - 23:44:23 CDT