CWM

From: Andrei S. Lopatenko <andreyl_at_ccas.ru>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 22:11:40 +0400

Hello,
does some have experience in exchange and using data about warehouse process, operations, transformations in a gloval heterogeinius environment? I do mean

     1 experience in using CWM descriptions of data warehouse processes and transformations (maybe represented in XMI maybe in something else), extracting knowledge about warehouses and databases from CWM descriptions, reusing this knowledge in a number of applications (as example, reusing some warehousing patterns developed in main office in branches )

    2 experience in integrationg OIM and CWM warehouse process descriptions

I would be very gratefull for any messages related to this. This thema is very important to me
If that possible, please, send response to my email andreyl_at_ccas.ru

Thank you
Andrei Lopatenko Received on Fri Sep 01 2000 - 13:11:40 CDT