Help: Java applet connection to server failure

From: Zekun Zou <z.zou_at_paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:37:09 +1200

Hi

I am using Oracle JDeveloper to generate a Oracle applet. I can run this apllet within the Jdeveloper IDE very well. But when I run this applet from IE5 I got the following error message:

DAC-405: SessionInfo:Application module creation failed;className: Connection1
access denied (java.net.SocketPermission sun3 resolve)

Envorinment:
PC Windows95, IE5, JDeveloper3.0, JDBC
No web Server
Server: Sun Solaries 2.6 Oracle 7.3.4

Can anybody there help me?

Thanks
Quinn Received on Wed Aug 30 2000 - 18:37:09 CDT