Problem installation Oracle8i Enterprise Edition

From: Michael Puk <ampuk_at_ipoline.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:49:11 -0700

Hi Everyone,

I found problem to instal Oracle8i Enterprise Edtion 8.1.5.0.0.on Window NT

Description :

When I clicked the "Next" button on the screen

Installation Types

Types(719MB) selected
Minimal (586MB)
Custom

The screen faded out and the screen showed the Autorun page again. The installation stopped.

Grateful if anyone tell me how to solve this problem. Michael Received on Wed Aug 30 2000 - 23:49:11 CDT